When one person is struggling, everyone in the family is affected. My goal is to help parents regain a sense of balance and peace at home, and to help children, teens and young adults grow and flourish. I have a passion for working with individuals by building on their strengths. I offer individual, group and family counseling, and help for parents.
Parents often seek counseling to find help for an adolescent or child for:
- Problems coping after a divorce or trauma
- Difficult behavior problems
- Impulse control
- Social skills
- Sadness or withdrawal
Parents seek help because
- people in the family are not getting along
- they are worried about someone in the family
- they know their child or teenager can improve more quickly if parents are involved.
Please call Dr. Conlon for a consultation today. 281-944-5588